Friday, January 21, 2011

First Week

Wow, a week has already passed!  I submitted my first order on Wednesday evening, and am SO very thankful that it was a Qualifying Party to help me achieve my StartSwell goals. :)  I will be submitting another order this coming Tuesday/Wednesday evening.  Go to www.mythirtyone.com/51605 for more information, or to place an order in this sale.

I wanted to share with you Thirty-One's vision:

"The name Thirty-One is derived from the Old Testament, where Proverbs 31 describes a virtuous woman who exhibits hard work, wisdom, encouragement, and care for others.  Because of these qualities she is worthy of reward, honor, and praise. It is our intention to celebrate, encourage, and reward women for who they are as individuals.  Through God's Strength, we've built a family of individuals who are committed to providing women with a fulfilling, enjoyable, and rewarding experience, whether as a Customer, a Hostess, or a Consultant."

How about that? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment